ASI Pit Slammers™ are designed to slip into the slatted floors of deep and shallow pit buildings to digest organic wastes natuarally and effectively. The easy to use time-release blocks help liquify solids for easier, more efficient pumping and allow for consistent treatment in pits and lagoons. The Pit Slammers blocks are made of naturally occuring, non-engineered 100% stabilized bacterial spores.
Features & Benefits:
• Scientifically researched time-release formulation digests organic wastes naturally and effectively
• Reduces pit crusting
• Reduces odor causing components
• Liquefies solids for easier and more efficient pumping
• Allows for consistent treatment in pits and lagoons
• Designed with naturally occuring, non-engineered 100% stabilized bacterial spores
• Highly motile, positive chemotaxis
Treatment Coverage: 1 block treats up to 25,000 gallons of waste. Each block will completely disperse within 30-45 days.
Priced/sold per package. Each package contains one treatment block.