Choose Hog Slat® timers, thermostats and controls to help manage your ventilation fans, heaters and other duty cycle equipment in swine and poultry facilities.
Hog Slat® Thermostats
The Hog Slat electromechanical thermostat is available in two wiring options and models designed for different environmental conditions.
Hog Slat hardwired thermostats are designed to be permanently wired in buildings or rooms to control fans, heating or cooling equipment in a single area. Thermostat is available with Hog Slat or Georgia Poultry Equipment logos.
Hog Slat pre-wired thermostats feature a 20’ 3-prong cord designed to control fans, heating or cooling equipment in a single area. The pre-wired plug provides increased portability, temporary temperature based control or a quick backup option in the event of a hardwired thermostat failure.
- Single stage
- Wiring knock-outs on each side and top of the enclosure
- NEMA 4x rated NEC 547 compliant and splash-proof models available depending on mounting location needs
- 30°F – 110°F temperature range
- 120V SPDT
Hog Slat® Duty Cycle Timer
The Hog Slat® Duty Cycle timer provides control over interval and run-time for fans and other equipment that run on continuous duty cycles.
The Hog Slat adjustable duty cycle timer is a high quality 30 minute timer with individual control knobs to set run time and interval length. NEMA Type 4 enclosure screw mounts from the inside of the case and is designed to withstand poultry and swine production building environments.
- Perfect for controlling short run-time duration tasks like fogging, soaking, minimum ventilation fans and lighting
- Max “On” Time: 15 minutes & 30 seconds | Min “Off” Time: 30 seconds
- "Hold” feature allows user to override timer and manually control load
- Two wiring knock-outs on the top of the enclosure and one knock-out on the bottom
- 120V/240V | Normally Open | 20A | SPDT
Hog Slat® 2 Hour Spray-proof Timer
This reliable, commercial grade 2 hour spring wound timer doesn’t require electricity to operate and is mounted inside a spray-proof plastic electrical box.
- Designed to replace and single or multi-gang standard wall switches
- Automatically limits run time on lights, motors, heaters, fans and other energy consuming loads
- 20A/125V 50/60Hz | 10A/250V 50/50 Hz | 10A/277V 50/60 Hz
Hog Slat® Drip/Soaker Systems Control
The Hog Slat® drip system control allows simple management over sow cooling drip systems or sprinkler/soaker systems. The HS728 (shown) includes a 24 hour timer that provides an additional layer of system management.
Easily control cooling drip systems in sow housing or sprinkler/systems used in finishing barns to aid with cooling animals during periods of high temperature with the Hog Slat drip system control board. The drip control is managed by a Hog Slat single stage thermostat and Hog Slat 30 minute duty cycle timer.
- The HS728 model drip system control features a 24 hour timer, providing an additional layer of control to the drip system functions.
- The HS729 control includes all the standard features, minus the 24 hour timer
- Plumbing includes a 1” electronic solenoid valve, 3/4” water filter and 15 PSI pressure reducer
- All electrical components are pre-wired with liquid-tight nylon connectors
- All components are securely mounted to a 1/2” thick block of durable polyboard that is easily cleaned during wash-down