Monitor a critical range of temperatures on each breaker in your box to alert you when operating temperatures have reached a dangerous level that could indicate a problem.
A few dollars per house can save you thousands by catching a potential major disaster before it happens. These indicators turn black once a certain critical temperature has been reached and are non-reversible so that you can clearly see when something isn't right. Overheating can signal wiring or load problems that can cause equipment damage or even fire.
• Non-reversible, indicator will stay black once critical temperature is reached.
• Critical temperature range points = 130°F, 140°F, 150°F, 160°F
• Most important on main breakers. Recommended for every breaker in the box.
• Affordable precaution measure against expensive equipment damage and fire.
• Outside diameter is 9/16"