The benefits of an electronic pump with the performance capacity of an 11 GPM water-powered medicator unit!
The e128 is the perfect pump for both medicating and water treatment needs. The pump's operation is NOT affected by water quality and is simple to use, highly reliable, and compact.
The e128 pump accurately injects antibiotics, vitamins, vaccinations, electrolytes, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, iodine, acidification mixtures and more.
The e128 is built using a broad range of chemical resistant materials, including a one-piece Teflon® diaphragm, and is designed to provide many years of water treatment and medication service on your swine or poultry farm.
Features & Benefits:
- Fixed 1:128 injection ratio with true 11 GPM performance capacity
- Pump automatically adjusts injection rates to compensate for variable flow in the water line
- Self-priming pump head with manual air bleed for fast priming doesn't lose its prime during operation
- Alarm to detect and notify of suction or discharge interruption when bucket is empty
- Single piece, chemical resistant Teflon® (PTFE) diaphragm design
- PVDF solenoid head for enhanced chemical resistance
- IP65 acid resistant housing
Power: 120V, 60 Hz
Water Meter: Connects to 1 pulse per gallon or 1 pulse per 10-gallon water meter (sold seperately)
Warranty: 2 Years