Hard glass dimpled face heat lamp bulbs have an improved design and performance features that deliver increased durability and longer bulb life compared to other similar models. Available in 100W, 125W and 175W sizes.
See specs tab for more information.
- Harder glass than traditional smooth faced economy grade bulbs
- Formed threads on the bulb screw into the nickel-coated base and are glued to create a solid connection that decreases loose bulb bases after installation
- Nickel-coated copper bases create a better electrical connection in the lamp
- Heavy filament materal generates a more even heat under the lamp creating similar temperatures both directly beneath the bulb and at the edge of the heating zone
- Produces less light and more heat per watt
- Longer bulb life