Hog Slat® GRO40HP brooder is a 40,000 btu high pressure gas radiant brooder heater for poultry heating applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Unique pressure reduction design that makes it a perfect replacement for existing high-pressure brooders
• Eliminates the need for an air filter, decreasing maintenance time and costs
• Reliable three try, direct spark ignition (DSI) system that saves fuel compared to pilot light units
• Suitable for multi-zone installations when used with a zone control or whole house controller system
• Propane (LP) and Natural Gas (NG) models are available
Cord Length: 10 feet
GRO40HP Installation & Operation Manual
|DSI Model Can Save Up to 5.8 Gallons of Propane Per Day!
The Gro40 DSI brooder saves fuel that would normally be used for the
pilot flame - fuel that's currrently used 24 hours a day, even when there is no call for heat.
In fact, a broiler house with 14 brooders can use over 5.8 gallons of fuel per 24 hour period
just to keep pilot flames lit.
|Enclosed Ignition Control
The 3 try Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) control
module is protected by a washdown resistant
plastic enclosure located above the brooder canopy.
|Direct Spark Ignition (DSI) System
3 try ignitor sparks to directly light the burner.
No standing pilot to clog up, blow out or waste fuel.
|Gro40 Maintenance Friendly Burner
The main burner orifice is quickly accessed by sliding back the
quick release bracket located at the bottom of the stainless steel
burner. The flat safety pan helps shield litter directly below
Oversized Item: Freight calculations at checkout are an estimation only. We will contact you with exact freight costs after receiving your order.