As the pump registers dry contacts, it delivers the precise ratio. The pump has three speeds to automatically adjust the injection rate when the water system flow rate increases or decreases. This flow response design allows the pump to evenly and proportionally inject solutions especially at low system flow rates. The S128 is ideal for early stage poultry flocks and swine nurseries when water flow is minimal. The pump's relays allow use of an existing water meter and controller.
- Activated by a dry contact water meter
- Doses into system flow rates up to 10 gpm
- Automatically adjusts to system water flow
Flow Rate Outputs
10.0 ounces per minute up to 60 psi maximum
295.7 milliliters per minute up to 4.1 bar maximum
Built-in Signal Repeater Relay
The built-in signal repeater relay allows an existing water meter to activate the pump and register water consumption with the house controller.
Tube Change Timer
Set the Tube Change Timer DIP switches with the number of hours you want the pump to run before the LED is activated. When the set time is reached the change/level LED is lit solid red.
The standby setting allows the tube replacement without disconnecting the pump.
Leak Detect Setting & Relay
Set the pump's DIP switch to stop or to continue to run when a leak is detected. Set the optional output relay to notify another device if a leak occurs.
The pump has three dedicated inputs to receive a signal from another device.
- Pulse Input: Receives a pulse from a dry contact water meter to activate the pump.
- Standby Input: The Standby Input can remotely start or stop the pump when a dry contact input is set to the pump.
- Level Input: Input from a fluid level device indicates a low level in the solution tank. The Level Input may be used with the low level output relay.
- cULus for indoor/outdoor use
- NEMA 4X
- NSF 61
Advantages of All Stenner Peristaltic Pumps
- Self-priming against max. working pressure; foot valve not required
- Solutions do not contact moving parts
- Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance
- Does not lose prime or vapor lock
- Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry.
- Output volume is not affected by back pressure.
- Simple tube replacement without tools
Stenner S128 Medicator Pump Owner's Manual
Stenner S128 Specifications Sheet
Stenner S128 Quick Reference Poster
Stenner S128 Medicator Pump Tube Replacement Video
Stenner Pumps Chemical Resistance Guide