DoubleTap™ Soft Bait is the first and only chlorophacinone soft bait rodenticide in the Animal Health market.
Add DoubleTap soft bait into your rotation, especially on farms where other active ingredients and bait formulations have been used for long time periods. It is a palatable, multiple-feed soft bait that effectively kills rats and mice. DoubleTap is for consistent everyday use – during light to heavy rodent activity.
Approved for sale in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Formula is palatable to rats and mice.
- Maintains its integrity in hot environments.
- Multiple-feed anticoagulant rodenticide.
- Best choice for everyday use to help stop damage caused by rodents.
- Kills Norway rats, roof rats, house mice, deer mice and other rodent species* as listed on the label.
- Active ingredient: chlorophacinone (50 ppm); Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
*White-footed mouse, Cotton mouse, Cotton rat**, Meadow vole**, Eastern harvest mouse**, White-throated woodrat**, Golden mouse**, Southern plains woodrat**, Polynesian rat**, Mexican woodrat**
**Not permitted for use in California
A Different Molecule for Your Rotation.
Only using one active ingredient or bait type in areas with ongoing rodent activity can increase the potential for a resistance problem. Mouse populations in particular often prefer one flavor or texture of rodenticide over another (behavioral resistance). DoubleTap Soft Bait contains Chlorophacinone. Use DoubleTap as a different molecule in your rotation for 3 months, especially on farms where other products have been used.
DoubleTap SDS Sheet
DoubleTap Product Label