MircoPT™ combines special nutrient blend with several strains of microorganisms to create a superior bio-stimulation in deep pits and lagoons. This aids in the digestion and liquefaction of manure solids and reduces the total nitrogen and ammonia content. MicroPT™ is packaged in 2.5 gallon containers with an application rate of 1 gallon per 100,000 gallons of waste.
Some points to remember when using MicroPT™.
• Empty pit before beginning application
• After diluting the MicroPT™ with water disperse the mixture as thoroughly as possible into the pit.
• For conventional waterers and feeders split apply even amounts at three month intervals
• For wet/dry feeders split apply even amounts at two month intervals
• Pits that have solids build up will take time to digest the solids and bring the pit back to optimum function
• Excessive solids build up may result in crusting as the microbial digestion process gets underway
• Pits with excessive solids build up may need to be“jump started” with a larger dose of MicroPT™